Oh my gosh I have SO much time on my hands! I can’t wait to make myself a meal from scratch!” – said no one, ever
I like food, ok more like LOVE and I just can’t eat salads everyday. (which I actually used to think being healthy consisted of!)
This beautiful plate took me 5 mins, 3 ingredients, and was DELICIOUS!
It’s my own spin on the popular “egg roll in a bowl”
You will need:
- chicken (already cooked is best and saves time. I like to use rotisserie chicken from the grocery store for this!)
- Broccoli slaw (I use ½ bag for myself so choose according to how many people you’re cooking for!)
- Liquid aminos (soy sauce substitute. You can use soy sauce but this is much healthier- check it out here https://bragg.com/products/bragg-liquid-aminos-soy-alternative.html
It should be available at your local grocery store!)
- Heat a pan to medium with nonstick spray and sautee broccoli slaw for 4-5 mins, add chopped cooked chicken and cook until heated through (2-3 mins should be fine)
- Add “soy sauce” and stir over heat until mixed well!
- You can always add sesame seeds or chopped green onions too!
Eating healthy, home cooked food doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive!